- Email: email@example.com
- PMOUserWorkPlace: Tarrasa
- Registered on: 05/19/2014
- Last connection: 02/27/2019
- Virtual Appliance Factory (Major Contributors, 04/10/2015)
- 01:37 PM Virtual Appliance Factory Feature #4799 (Resolved): [radiusplugin] Enable an option to connect to VPN server directly from OpenVPN client and openNAC agent
- Resolved in revision r5186
- 02:34 PM Virtual Appliance Factory Feature #4799 (Resolved): [radiusplugin] Enable an option to connect to VPN server directly from OpenVPN client and openNAC agent
- When "openNAC-Agent" property is enabled in "radiusplugin.cnf" file, the connections from openNAC agent are allowed, ...
- 01:22 PM Virtual Appliance Factory Bug #4587 (Closed): [openvpn] When one openvpn configuration is modified only restart it
- Now when any configuration is modified, a complete OpenVPN service restart is applied, and all tunnels are restarted....
- 01:19 PM Virtual Appliance Factory Bug #4586 (Closed): [cmix-fw] Configure OpenVPN as autostart service
- Add the following command in @trunk/src/cmix-api-fw/scripts/postinstall.sh@ file:...
- 06:30 PM Virtual Appliance Factory Task #4568 (Resolved): [cmix-fw] Add log when dh files have to be generated
- The file "trunk/src/cmix-api-fw/scripts/postinstall.sh" contains the dh files generation, but there is no log message...
- 11:27 AM Virtual Appliance Factory Bug #4525 (Resolved): [cmix-lb] Multiple equal options included in haproxy.cfg file when bakends are modified
- In "frontend" section, when a backend is modified (for example, add a new backend and then remove this backend), some...
- 06:03 PM Virtual Appliance Factory Feature #4524 (Resolved): [cmix-lb] Layer 7: Allow multiple ACLS for each backend
- If you modify the "haproxy.cfg" file manually, and you use the same backend name to be applied with several ACLs defi...
- 04:07 PM Virtual Appliance Factory Bug #4505 (Closed): [cmix] Static routes interface list error
- When you want create a static route, you need specify the interface but if there are multiple vlans on a ethX they ap...
- 09:30 AM Virtual Appliance Factory Bug #4501 (Closed): [cmix-fw] Rules: In grid, when a zone name contains a "_" is replaced by a ".". Fix fields source zone and source destination.
- For example, a zone is called "vpn_2" and in the grid, when this zone is used in a rule, appear as "vpn.2".
- 09:23 AM Virtual Appliance Factory Task #4500 (Closed): [cmix-fw] In manage menu, change some VPN name options
- Apply the following changes:
* VPN -> VPN LAN to LAN
* OpenVPN -> VPN RoadWarrior
Also available in: Atom